- Columbus Ohio home inspection
- Columbus Ohio home inspector
- crawl space
- dublin ohio condo inspection
- Dublin ohio home inspection
- Foundation issue
- garage inspection
- Gas line
- gas line warranty
- Grove City Ohio
- Kenton Ohio home inspection
- Marysville Ohio home inspection
- Ohio home inspection
- sump pump
- vapor barrier
Ohio home inspectionattic baby proof Columbus Ohio home inspection crawl space home inspection Deck Electromagnetic field EMF Flood foundation gas leak gas line Habitation Investigation Home inspection home inspector Inspection insulation Jim Troth Kenton Ohio home inspection melted siding Ohio Ohio home inspection Real Estate Sump pump ventilation Window
Tag Archives: Habitation Investigation
Here is a video that demonstrates the importance of controlling exterior water and the importance of a sump pump if a home has a basement. Without this sump pump the basement would have flooded. With this risk it would be a good idea to have a backup sump pump system.
This is a back up system I recommend for homes with city water.
Basepump HB1000 Water Powered Backup Sump Pump
I inspected this home a few weeks ago. I was asked to come by to check the work of whoever repaired it. Unfortunately there are still leaks. Not huge leaks however there really should not be any.
Always get the gas lines checked when you are buying a home and then get them checked every few years.
- Investigators look at natural gas as cause behind deadly Indianapolis blast (jacksonville.com)
- Thousands of Natural Gas Leaks Found in Boston (livescience.com)
- Gas leak causes blast in central Massachusetts city (news.blogs.cnn.com)